YAY FOR SCHEDULEMAN
So I got up at the frickin' crack of dawn this morning to get registered for Spring '09. The pickings aren't as slim as I thought...I think it'll shape up to be a meaty semester. Thanks to Edith/Prof. Klancher sitting on spots for me in their Ballet Russe/Romantic Period classes I actually managed to find myself overloaded - VICH IS SUPEHR, AS ZEY SAY. Now I'd like a little wisdom, guys, cause Scheduleman's telling me I have to make up my mind...or learn to body-split by January. Handy skill, but not gonna happen. So. Kindly PERUSE - the keyword is input, folks. Both classes with King are clashing horribly with Klancher and Edith's classes, colossal Catch 22. Molly and I were poring over the catalogue and she thinks any class with King is a Stairway to Awesomeness; her contemporary culture classes are apparently the cornerstone of the art-in-society grounding of CFA so...to blow off Klancher/Edith or not to blow, zat is ze question. INPUT GUYS INPUT.
Now, to go plan the menu for the Dramaturg Dish Fest this weekend I'm the token Asian/non-turg thanks to gracious hosts Molly/Lauren in their valiant little compliance to "the cross-disciplinary nature of CMU's student community" - hah! Lies, all lies! If I live to see the day a dramaturg speaks a full sentence to one of the CS kids...but then again, not my problem. So anyhoos come Friday I'm the de-facto chef for the hungry drama hobos that are the sophomore Dramaturgs and I'm thinking carbs are the way to go. Well, well-disguised cheap carbohydrates. Slap on a pseudo-fusion name and it's all good, eh? And mojitos. Quickest way to a proud display of the Asian Flush.
Have a good weekend, folks. It's not too early; Wednesday is Thursday which is one day before Friday - and come now, no one really does any form of cerebral work-out on Fridays.
LESS THAN TWO WEEKS TO THANKSGIVING
xx
1 Comments:
they plot out schedules so u can NOT clash your classes kid, when didja miss out on that lesson? fool
so playa playa when u gon hit up socal with us, im waiting im still not seein it. xl and i are boring the shit out of each other. december aiight. u can hit up cali your style, bring some class to all these fuckin fake tanned beeyotches
Post a Comment
<< Home