Wednesday, November 19, 2008

AH FUCK YOU EDDDZIE GODDAMNIT BLATANT PRIVACY INVASION, IS WHAT IT IS
Take my photos off your (whore)facebook I look g-ross. UNTAGGING DOES NOT SUFFICE k thanks

Edz: (from behind): So I heard you'll be in NYC! Playa you have to come over -
Shu: (disoriented, mid-fag): ...hmm? Oh hey Eddie (pause) EDDIE YOU WHORE I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU TAKE THOSE PHO-
Edz: Whooooops, lateforclasskbye! (mad-legs getaway)
Shu: Really? REALLY EDDIE?
Edz: (mid-retreat) Nicebootskbye!

Eventually, karma will catch up with you. So will I - and karma/I will whup your Azn behind.
Now that that's out of the way...just over a couple hours to YOAAAAAK. (Yeah hi Eddie take my photos off, and I'll come over and help you deflect your grandma/make stuffing) Hope all ya'll flying home/to your respective turkey dinner locations were smart and went with Jetblue. Ze bruzzer's bringing his sexy Jaguar and my humble dreadnought (that I stupidly left at home when I flew back) - by some stroke of luck Chere's floormates have good fat amps lying 'round the place, so we're planning to collect some noise complaints all up and down Soho.

The color of the walls/chair upholstery all over the Pittsburgh airport always makes me nauseous. Going to get a bit of shut-eye before Jetblue fucks with my system. See ya'll on the other side

xx


posted at 6:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home