Friday, January 02, 2009


HI THIS IS A QUICK PLUG if you haven't anything more pressing to do, come to the Open Jam Night at Night&Day tonight, Bala and her little trio will make your post-New Year's with a little jazz, feat. Jon Ong fresh from his first term at Berklee amongst all the budding musicians of tomorrow. 

Mmmmkay...directions, a la Bala. It's at Selegie Road, opposite this place called Tao Hui (I don't know, don't ask me). Park at Peace Centre/Mount Sophia, and from Peace Centre instead of walking up Mt. Sophia walk past it and then right after the first sari shop you'll see a sketch little alley with graffiti and all kinds of good stuff on the walls - walk through it and up the stairs. 

Drop by 'round nine, there'll be about three good sets with plentiful guest-jamming so if you feel inclined please bring your strings/voice and throw in your lot. 

PS I know ya'll know I'm home, for those of you I didn't get a chance to crush with my slightly-too-loud exuberance the night before last, happy new year's, I hope you all found yourself in good, good places at midnight. Will post again soon, meanwhile I must run and get decent before the gig, get me at 8452-3282 while I'm in Singapore xx




posted at 3:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home